Alpcord Network, specializing in incentive travel will take you to the delights of India and make your visit rewarding. We offer a perfect opportunity to enjoy a memorable visit to India.
No single journey to India is enough to satisfy the inquisitive traveler. We have put together some of the most popular itineraries, which depict the richness of the culture, traditions, religion of this vast sub-continent.
Luxury Tours are the best way to experience Royal Indian Hospitality at an incredible value for money. You have the flexibility of creating your own luxury itinerary as per your preferences using the luxurious hotels in different locations in India. With the special Exotic Vacation package, we would prepare best one for you according to your need whether it is customized or tailor-made.
- The most popular incentive choice in India, is the Golden Triangle of Delhi, Jaipur and Agra which combines a three in one experience of metro life, a royal touch and the Taj Mahal. One of the must activities in Jaipur, at the Rambagh Palace, is a mock Indian Wedding, with all its colour and pageant, in which horses, camels and elephants participate.
- A meal in a nearby village, where villagers play host, can be an outstanding introduction to the rural life style.
- Within easy reach of Delhi are exciting places for adventure activities, like tiger spotting at Sariska or Corbett National Park. Rishikesh is a great location for river rafting along the holy Ganga, where you can also spend time at the ashrams for a brush with spirituality.
- One of the most attractive places for the Maharaja experience is the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, part of which is still home to the erstwhile ruler. Here you are welcomed and garlanded by caparisoned elephants, and in attendance, are bedecked camels, drummers, musicians and folk dancers in their traditional costumes.
- The Mehrangarh Fort, more than 700 years old, but in a well preserved state, is the venue for a magnificent Maharaja evening, where a king and queen, chosen from the incentive travelers, ascend to the fort on elephants and preside over a royal durbar resembling a film maker’s set.
- What about historic, cultural sites or scenic spots where there are no hotels? Alpcord has been successfully hosting incentive groups at such places with tented accommodation – tents with luxury fittings and running hot and cold water.
- Experience the new incentive tour of Tea Tourism in India in major regions of Assam, Darjeeling and Nilgiris. Tea tours to India will not only take you around luxuriant plantations around the country but will also give you the perfect opportunity to know all about its history and commercial importance. Stay at luxurious tea bungalows, ensconced in the best of comforts, enjoy interacting with tea workers and try your hand at plucking tea leaves, visit tea factories - all as part of tea tours in India.
- Explore and rediscover the culinary wealth of India on your Cooking Tour of India. Travel through the tourist destinations of India savor curries and chutneys, relish the flavors, and breathe in the aroma of subtle spices, while you observe demonstrations by master chefs of Indian cookery and enjoy the delicious meals prepared for you